Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tim and Mary - Minneapolis Wedding Photography


























































































































What a day! Today was Tim and Mary's wedding. Two wonderfully grounded people who seem to be perfect for each other. They had a lovely ceremony at St. Boniface in NE Minneapolis and an incredibly intimate reception at The Semple Mansion.






I had the pleasure of inviting Staci Landis from Staci L. Photography (Duluth area) to photograph the day with me. I haven't known Staci that long but it feels as though we've known eachother for ever, which is both nice and very rare, I think. Her images have a light and airy feel and mine are a little more dark and moody, and yet our styles are quite complimentary. I also had Alyssa Lund with us, who has assisted on several weddings in the past and ALWAYS keeps me in line and still finds time to take some great images. THANK YOU LADIES! I hope we'll be partnering on more weddings in the future - we had a great time.





Enjoy!

No comments: