Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, July 31, 2009

Crisis Nursery Fundraiser - Minneapolis Children's Photography

Here is a glimpse of another crisis nursery session.

The dad from this session and I were chatting while I was snapping some pictures of the youngest daughter. I brought up the old saying "you love your children equally but you never love them the same". It's so true, but before I had children I didn't think I agreed with it at all. Once I had my second child, I realized it wasn't that I didn't agree with it, I just couldn't understand it until I had more than one.


The thing I love about kids is that they are each different, and what works with one just might not work with the other, even when they are in the same family. While this can make things extremely challenging as a parent, it's also one of the greatest gifts of a family. That all the unique people and parts together create something complete and wonderful.









Paul and Brigid, thank you so much for your generous donation to the nursery!!! It is very much appreciated. It was great to meet you and your darling daughters. I hope to see you again soon!
Cheers,
Maris





No comments: