Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Too Cool For School - Buffalo, MN Children's Photographer

Meet Tylor. We did an EVENING LIGHT session tonight after dinner, and here are a few of my favorites. 



When I first met Jenni, Tylor's mom, our kids had started a new sport together.  One of our first conversations while they were in class and we were waiting for them was when Jenni watched me frantically search my briefcase, bag, purse, coat and everything I had with me for my paycheck.  She just looked at me like she was wondering how an adult could lose something like a paycheck, and she watched me do this for about fifteen minutes until I gave up.  I later found it in my car between the seat and the console.  :)

We became fast friends and have kept in touch long after our kids' paths went separate ways.


Anyway, I haven't seen her or her children in ages, and we got together tonight so I could take some fun pictures of her son, Tylor.  I love shooting in the evening light.  It makes everything look amazing.




Take note of this expression... it's his "too cool for school" look. 

I totally love this one. 

I love using whatever is handy for a backdrop - this would be no exception.  


Who knew a dumpster could look so good?  :)

Thanks, Tylor.  You did AWESOME, and you are a great kid.  Thanks for being such a good sport!

To book your EVENING LIGHT session, contact me at maris@marisehlersphotography.com.


.

No comments: