Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ask Me Anything via Formspring | Maris Ehlers Photography

Hi, Trish: First of all, my apologies for not answering this sooner. I um, sort of forgot to check formspring for a while. :(

Alien Bees have a good reputation for being pretty mobile. I often use my Canon Speedlite with an umbrella, stand and pocketwizards with really good results as well.

I recommend that you go into a reputable camera store with a solid professional lighting section and tell them what equipment you have, what knowledge you have of basic lighting and also how you would specifically be using it. Most often, the people working these departments are pro photogs themselves, and with more details from you they should be able to point you in the right direction. Just know beforehand what your budget is! Good luck!

No comments: