Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

MEP Intern Photo of the Week - Week #8 | Maris Ehlers Photography

Maris and I were discussing the plans for one of our weddings in August about a week ago, and she mentioned she thought I had a strength in and an enjoyment of macro shooting: which I do, and it was wonderful to have that interest acknowledged and encouraged.


She had me check out her 100mm macro lens and take on a macro assignment for the weekend.  How could I say "no" when it sounded like so much fun? 


Kind of like Horton, in Dr. Suess' Horton Hears a Who, I love being aware of all the little things that many of us ignore, or don't see because we don't take the time to stop and look. I very much enjoy seeing the little details in everyday life, and capturing them so the whole world can see them as I do, and that's what macro shooting is all about.





So this week in my photo diary, I've tried to post a macro image everyday. Check it out here!

Have a great week!

No comments: