Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

MEP 30 Pictures in 30 Days Photo Challenge - Day 17 | Maris Ehlers Photography

Of course it goes without saying that WEATHER is the perfect theme for today's challenge. 
I took some pictures today when we were out snow blowing and shoveling snow late this afternoon.  Our neighbor was kind enough to come over and help.  Here are our kids (mostly my daughter) having a bit of fun with the stream of snow from the snow plow.  Make sure you look at the last picture. 
I quickly ran indoors and grabbed my camera to get these shots.  I wish I would have had a few extra seconds to prepare.  I would have paid more attention to my white balance, and perhaps would have thrown a flash on my camera.  







I KNOW that many of you have been taking snow pictures today, so please post them!  I think you can post them right on the MEP page! 
We'd love to see them. 
Maris

No comments: