Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Monday, March 5, 2012

MEP 30 Photos in 30 Days - Day 21 | Maris Ehlers Photography

Day 21.  Whew! I can't believe we've made it this far already.

For those who have been participating regularly since the challenge started, I have to tell you that I can see a big difference in your images.  The APERTURE challenge has probably been our most popular thus far, and I think a few of you started to understand the idea of it better simply by taking multiple images at different aperture ranges and then documenting and evaluating your results.

Today's theme, as I mentioned last night on facebook, will be REFLECTIONS.

While originally my only thought was that a picture with this theme would show a physical reflection (i.e. off of water, glass, etc.,), it suddenly struck me that someone else might have a different interpretation.  A different type of image for this theme might be a picture that shows someone being reflective, or a place that makes being reflective easy.

So have at it and be sure to post your entries.  As always, if you have any questions about a particular day's challenge, feel free to post a question here, on the St. Michael Patch, or facebook.

Can't wait to see!

No comments: