Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Winter Children's Portraits | Maris Ehlers Photography

I haven't posted any previews of sessions for quite some time, so I thought I'd share some pictures of Miss Ava from a cold Friday earlier this winter. 

Ava's mom chose a family stories package this year, and with three BEAUTIFUL girls, I think they will love it.  Their package, the platimum family stories package, includes four sessions.  They'll use one for each of the girls and then one for their family.  


Their youngest just turned 3, and she'll be joining us for the Enchanted Garden Summer Portrait Series in June.  We can't wait! 


Anyway, back to Ava and her fun winter session (shameless promotion above, I know!).  :)  

 



 

 



 Ava, you are so much fun to photograph, and such a good sport.  You did great! 


No comments: