Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, February 15, 2013

Indian Fashion Inspired Senior Portraits | Maris Ehlers Photography

There are so many reasons why I just love Shikha's senior portraits.  She's beautiful, kind, smart, and of course has an incredible smile.  What I really love though, is the experience that she gave me.  We always strive to create a fun and unique experience for our senior girls, but when they allow me a glimpse of who they really are, I think I end up receiving a lot back in return. 

Shikha is Indian, and it was important to find a balance between all that is Shikha!  Her parents wanted portraits that not only showcased her as a beautiful, outgoing and amazing American teenager, but that would also pay homage to their culture and that part of her life.  

Here are just a few images from her session that day. 

Enjoy! 








This is the sari that Shikha's mother wore on her wedding day.



 Enjoy your Chipotle tonight, Shika! 


Makeup:  MJ Evans for Glamourazzi


No comments: