Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, October 9, 2009

Avery - Armstrong High School Class of 2010 - Minneapolis Senior Photography

Avery's mom and I connected via facebook, and set up a session for Avery some time ago. With some last minute scheduling conflicts, we had to push it out until yesterday. Well, I'll just say, it was worth the wait!



It was kind of cold out, but at least the sun was shining, and to her credit Avery didn't complain once! In this image I love how her eyes and the grass play off of eachother, and the fact that the grass has such a rich lustre and texture to it.



This is one of my favorites from the day. I just love the glow that the yellow light from the sun and colored leaves gave her complexion and hair, which is already very light. If you could only have seen where she was actually tucked into the tree line by our house.



Another favorite:



This is in the tall grass behind our house. I enjoy shooting at my home - the challenge is to find different spots on our property, and to use things like different times of day, different angles and well, different weeds to give each client a unique look. :)







I like this one because of the sun in the background shining through the trees.



Here is Avery with her mom, Teidi. Except for the difference in coloring, I can see a lot of Teidi in her daughter.



Thanks, Avery and Teidi! It was a fun afternoon!

No comments: