Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, October 9, 2009

This was my first formal ENCORE session, and it was a blast. I didn't photograph the bride and groom on their big day, but I imagine the feeling for them was much different when we got together than on the big day. Nothing compares to the tension / magic of your wedding ceremony, and the whole point is to capture all of those swirling emotions on film for the future. An ENCORE session however, should be very intimate and relaxed, and simply fun. I think it was.

A big thank you to Shellie Jensen of Scarlett Lily Floral Studio. Thanks, Shellie!


This was one of the first images we took. Never fails - even before people feel really comfortable, smiles are always great!



This was one of the bride's favorites. I love how relaxed and intimate it is.



I think this one is just plain fun.



We didn't do much in the way of individual or formal portraits, but here was a quick one.



This is definitely one of MY favorites!



They both thought I was ridiculous when I put them in this pose, but they were pleasantly surprised. I like the contrast between his boots, her delicate shoes and the beautiful flowers from Scarlett Lily Floral Studio.



Another one of my favorites. I wasn't sure how it would look when I took it, but trust me, brides do not look this relaxed on their wedding day. :)



Once again, Shellie Jensen's creation from Scarlett Lily Floral Studio



The Basilica steps



Another fav!

No comments: