Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

formspring.me

Why did you choose Canon?

Well, it went like this:

My first SLR Camera was a Minolta. This was way back in the day when we all shot film. When I finally decided to make the move to digital, Canon had made major leaps ahead in terms of equipment, and I had always drooled over their lenses, so it was a very easy choice for me.

As the technology has continued to grow and develop, Canon continues to offer a lot of camera for the money. I am now on my third professional Canon. No, the other two didn't break - I use one for my backup for weddings and sessions, and the camera I use now is a Mark II 5d, which I LOVE.

Nikon has great equipment, too. I honestly don't think you can go wrong with either one. For many of us, the one we started with is the one we are most loyal to, but not always. A lens collection is a very expensive thing, so my advice is be sure which brand you want before you start buying and you won't go wrong.

Ask me anything

No comments: