Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Monday, March 15, 2010

maris-I have a friend who wants to have her grand children's pictures taken. What is the best way for her to contact you? Auntie Diane

Hi, Auntie Diane: She can call me on my cell at 763-370-4704, or send me an email at

Hope you're doing well!

Here's a hug!


Ask me anything

No comments: