Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, April 2, 2010

I have just upgraded to CS4. I used the CS3 bridge as my workflow program previously, I now have lightroom 2. What is your preference between the two. I use bridge effienctly and have not learned lightroom yet bet am willing to.

LIGHTROOM! I do not use Bridge at all, except for the odd project now and then. Lightroom is an amazing tool - the most important thing is to learn to utilize all it has to offer to get the most out of it. Learn it and you'll love it!

Ask me anything

3 comments:

Digital Flower Pictures said...

I am still using CS2 and CS5 just came out and it is going to be a long while before I upgrade. I used to use Bridge but there were a couple of things that bugged me about the interface with PS, which are probably sorted out by now. I actually use Preview (MAC) to initially select the photos I want and drag to photoshop from there.

Anonymous said...

I love the natural light photos you take and my husband and I have five children, I always have a camera in hand!!!! I have a pretty nice camera but am struggling with the settings for natural light outdoor and indoor... Any suggestions!?

Unknown said...

I'm not sure what you mean by "the settings for natural light outdoor and indoor"... Hmmmm... can you explain in a little more detail? Thanks!