Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My I Heart Faces Entry This Week | Maris Ehlers Photography



My entry for this week's I Heart Faces Photo Challenge, which is the Best Face of February, is of my 7 year old son.  He dreams of being a scientist, and so we spent an hour or so making his childhood dreams come true.  It was really hard to decide which image to pick, but I chose this one because it simply makes me laugh, and it is HIS look when he does something against my advice and warnings -  and the results are exactly what I told him they'd be.  BAD.  He is definitely the most curious kid I know!



This submission goes along with my blog entry this morning, which is all about childhood dreams.  It tells the story of this picture and reminds us to not only remember our own childhood dreams, but to nurture our children's.