Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sunny Summer Evening Engagement Pictures | Maris Ehlers Photography

I should have had a 4th of July fireworks "how to" blog for you, and that was my intent.  However, when we went to light some off last night, while I brought my camera out and had it set on "bulb" (a must for firework photography), the mosquitoes were so bad none of us lasted more than a few minutes.

So, on to plan B.

On Saturday evening, Katie and I shot a gorgeous engagement session out at a farm and in the fields.  Perfect for a steamy summer evening.

I have to say, Claire and Jack nailed it! Claire has this wonderful, bubbly and totally contagious personality, and Jack, well Jack just adores her.






















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful. they look just so happy and in love. gorgeous.