Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

MEP 30 Pictures in 30 Days - Day 16 | Maris Ehlers Photography


I'm really quite excited about today's theme.  It took me a while to come up with it, but I think you'll like it.  Today you can post a picture that you have taken outside of the timeframe of the photo challenge.  
What is the theme?  FAVORITE 
Please post a picture that you have taken in the last year (or so - I won't be picky) that is your absolute favorite.  You know, the one that when you first looked at it you were nearly giddy because it was a picture that you took.  
Don't forget to post them.  Tagging on facebook isn't working very well, so please come share them on the Patch as well.  
While it is so hard for me to choose a favorite of mine, I would have to say the pictures with the Maple Grove Senior High School Hockey Captains this last summer is at the top.  It was such a different style of shooting for me, and something that could have been a disaster (no lights in the rink), ended up working out fantastically well thanks to off camera flash and a great intern.  

You can see more images from this senior session at:  

No comments: