Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

MEP 30 Photos in 30 Days - Day 24 | Maris Ehlers Photography


Sorry this is so late today.  When I started this challenge, I was posting images that I had taken previously that fit the chosen theme.  However, about half way through I decided that I needed to be finding time in my day to take a picture that fits the theme, just like you guys do. 
It's been fun, but some days it's harder than others to find the time to get the camera out and take some images. 
Today's theme was chosen by my daughter.  It is IMAGINATION. As is the case with the rest of the challenge, add your picture any day you'd like. 
My son has one of the most active imaginations around, and legos are often the tangible expression of whatever he is dreaming and thinking about at the moment. 
Tonight he created this Shark Patrol.  Unbeknownst to me the back wheels had fallen off. He was quite upset that I had photographed it without the back wheeels and wanted me to retake the picture (this after I had already uploaded it), but I promised him no one would notice.  :)  

He loves building the lego sets that he gets for gifts, but honestly, I think he finds even more joy in building his own unique lego creations.  The ones he and his IMAGINATION dream up. Some days they are really complex, and some days a simple Shark Patrol will do.  

No comments: