Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, September 18, 2009

The Faces of Summer - Maris Ehlers Photography

This summer was filled with good things! Many of my clients this summer were new faces, and that is always a lot of fun for me. I love getting to know families when their children are little and capturing them as they grow. While their kids are busy changing shoes and dress sizes, I'm busy learning new things and continually seeing children in new and different ways.

Every session brings out something new - hopefully in all of us. I love shooting in the same location two days in a row, and seeing how different the images are. I enjoy capturing the true personality of a child on film. It is extremely rewarding and very fulfilling.



I couldn't get all of you on here, but here is a sampling of the fun we had!

Here's to a lovely fall, and I hope that together, we can create something wonderful!



Maris

No comments: