Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

MEP Intern Photo of the Week - Week #6 | Maris Ehlers Photography

This week, I've taken to experimenting with light a bit.


As a student, I've noticed that many of my classmates like to play with light as a way to romanticize what they're shooting, and to soften their subject.


Some are very good at it - some honestly, are not. And those who are good at it, take complete advantage of it.


I have been in the category of "not so awesome" - because I never practice. So, I've decided to change that. This week I specifically tried to manipulate the light in a way that accentuated the mood I wanted to create.


The mood: Hot, humid, and mystical.


Was I successful? You tell me.




To view my complete photo diary, go here.


Have a great week!

No comments: