Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2012

MEP 30 Pictures in 30 Days - Day 15 | Maris Ehlers Photography


Today’s theme is CIRCLES.  My daughter actually came up with this one, and I think it’s a cool idea. 

Stepping back with your camera and taking photographs of elements of things can be a great way to add uniqueness and style to your photography.  

Circles exist everywhere, and can be either a simple element in a scene, a repeating pattern, or a profusion of of intersections where a group of them overlap. 

Today I'd like you to find some interesting circles in your world and capture them and post.  

If you'd like some inspiration, check out this Pinterest search I did for circles for ideas. 

I am a complete coffee junkie.  I had a little "spill" today, and so the resulting circles are what I chose to photograph today.

Bonus if you guess where I got my coffee today.  Ha! Easiest pop quiz question EVER!
If you want to participate in previous days of the MEP 30 Pictures in 30 Days, here are the links to the appropriate posts:

Day 14
Day 13
Day 12
Day 11
Day 10
Day 9
Day 8
Day 7 - I was sick so didn't post on the blog, but did on FB, etc.  Theme:  Spirituatlity. 
Day 6
Day 5
Day 4
Day 3
Day 2
Day 1

No comments: